Download Floral Seamless Pattern: Wildflower

Here is another flower pattern I made a couple of days ago. I'm calling it Wildflower because I'm not sure what species of flower I'm drawing. It could be found in the wild or doesn't exist at all (perhaps just my wild imagination). The PNG image comes in four colors. You can download the image and install it as pattern in Photoshop or other software you're using. In most graphic software, you'll have the option to scale down the pattern if you would like tiny flower pattern. For those who like a different background color for this pattern, you can download the PSD file and change the background yourself.

Tutorial: Installing and Using Pattern in Photoshop

Download: Wildflower PSD

Colorful Flower Pattern

Seamless Pattern


Floral Pattern

Doodle Flower Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment