Colorful Doodle Flower Patterns

Welcome to my blog. This will be my first real post. I sort of have an idea of what this blog is gonna be about. Well, you probably can guess from the blog name. But what kind of design will be shown in this blog, I'd like to keep that option open. Basically, you can expect all sorts of things..Photoshop resources, wallpaper, patterns, textures, font lists, interesting design for your inspiration and many more.

For today, I'm sharing with you a flower pattern made from my doodles. I've created 4 preview images with different background colors. You can download the one you like, open it in your design software (Photoshop for me), and define it as pattern. If somehow, you don't quite agree with the colors I've chosen for the background, you can pick your own background color. Just download the PSD file and change the Color Fill layer to your desired color.

Tutorial: How to install pattern in Photoshop






Download PSD file to choose your own background color.

If you'd like to create a pattern of your own, you can download the floral photoshop brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment